Re: [Healeys] emergency brake system query-

To: "'RCobb'" <rcobb@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] emergency brake system query-
From: Simon Lachlan via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 08:56:53 +0100
Cc: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
There's a TV programme here in the UK called "Bangers and Cash". It's about an
auction house that specializes in classic cars. Don't know if it's shown
outside of the UK.
Anyhow........they often turn up at premises where the prospective car for sale
is jammed into a tiny garage with its brakes stuck. They occasionally try
rocking it but usually resort to winching it out. As soon as the wheels are
accessible they whack them with - I think - a nylon headed hammer. Seems to
work.
Simon