[Healeys] Unrestored, Running, one owner BN1 for sale-located in San Fra

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Unrestored, Running, one owner BN1 for sale-located in San Francisco
From: RCobb <rcobb@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 16:00:25 -0800
This Healey is for sale for the first time since 1955.

I have no financial interest, nor does the gentleman advertising it; he
is simply helping out the family.  I have known the advertiser for over
50 years, during which he has owned and restored numerous vehicles,
including 3 LBCs (non-Healeys) and his observations may be trusted.

The car has been listed today on Craig's List, and a detailed
description and images may be found at https://tinyurl.com/2xhwbct9

I don't have any further personal knowledge of this Healey other than
what i have shared here, so please use the contact information in the
listing referenced above, for further information or to arrange an
inspection..

Bob