--===============2059591160052936750==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
--Apple-Mail-597726EC-C188-4537-B496-050F1FFEF6A7
charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Steve Sargis running a spitfire in H production. He usually does very well.
Sent from my iPhone
> On Sep 23, 2026, at 2:26=E2=80=AFPM, Barr, Scott <sbarr@mccarty-law.com> w=
rote:
>=20
> =EF=BB=BF
> There has been a GT6 running for at least the last few years. I never get=
to see him run, but I can hear him :-)
> =20
> If you go to Motorsportsreg.com and go to the runoffs registration page, y=
ou can see an entry list, which includes car make and model.
> =20
> Scott (B.)
> =20
> From: Fot <fot-bounces@autox.team.net> On Behalf Of McKearn McKearn
> Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2026 8:13 AM
> To: FOT list <fot@autox.team.net>
> Subject: [Fot] Runoffs
> =20
> Hi friends.
> I see the SCCA Runoffs are coming up the first weekend in October at Roa=
d America and I am wondering if any Triumphs will be racing this year? If so=
, what race group would they be in ?
> P.J.
> _______________________________________________
> fot@autox.team.net
>=20
> http://www.fot-racing.com
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/sjanzen@me.c=
om
>=20
>=20
--Apple-Mail-597726EC-C188-4537-B496-050F1FFEF6A7
charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
<html class=3D"apple-mail-supports-explicit-dark-mode"><head><meta http-equi=
v=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body dir=3D=
"auto">Steve Sargis running a spitfire in H production. He usually does very=
well.<br id=3D"lineBreakAtBeginningOfSignature"><div dir=3D"ltr">Sent from m=
y iPhone</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br><blockquote type=3D"cite">On Sep 23, 2026=
, at 2:26=E2=80=AFPM, Barr, Scott <sbarr@mccarty-law.com> wrote:<br><b=
r></blockquote></div><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div dir=3D"ltr">=EF=BB=BF
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8">
<meta name=3D"Generator" content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)">
<style>@font-face { font-family: "Cambria Math"; }
@font-face { font-family: Calibri; }
@font-face { font-family: Aptos; }
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in; font-size: 12pt; fon=
t-family: Aptos, sans-serif; }
span.EmailStyle18 { font-family: Aptos, sans-serif; color: windowtext; }
.MsoChpDefault { }
@page WordSection1 { size: 8.5in 11in; margin: 1in; }
div.WordSection1 { page: WordSection1; }</style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
<div class=3D"WordSection1">
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">There has been a GT6 running for at least the last fe=
w years. I never get to see him run, but I can hear him :-)<o:p>=
</o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">If you go to Motorsportsreg.com and go to the runoffs=
registration page, you can see an entry list, which includes car make and m=
odel.<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">Scott (B.)<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<div style=3D"border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0=
in 0in">
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><b><span style=3D"font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"=
Calibri",sans-serif">From:</span></b><span style=3D"font-size:11.0pt;fo=
nt-family:"Calibri",sans-serif"> Fot <fot-bounces@autox.team.ne=
t>
<b>On Behalf Of </b>McKearn McKearn<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, September 23, 2026 8:13 AM<br>
<b>To:</b> FOT list <fot@autox.team.net><br>
<b>Subject:</b> [Fot] Runoffs<o:p></o:p></span></p>
</div>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<div>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">Hi friends.<o:p></o:p></p>
<div>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"> I see the SCCA Runoffs are coming up the first=
weekend in October at Road America and I am wondering if any Triumphs will b=
e racing this year? If so, what race group would they be in ?<o:p></o:p></p>=
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"> &nbs=
p; &nb=
sp; P.J.<o:p></o:p></p>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<span>_______________________________________________</span><br><span>fot@au=
tox.team.net</span><br><span></span><br><span>http://www.fot-racing.com</spa=
n><br><span></span><br><span>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html</span><=
br><span>Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermai=
l/fot</span><br><span>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/opti=
ons/fot/sjanzen@me.com</span><br><span></span><br><span></span><br></div></b=
lockquote></body></html>=
--Apple-Mail-597726EC-C188-4537-B496-050F1FFEF6A7--
--===============2059591160052936750==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline
_______________________________________________
fot@autox.team.net
http://www.fot-racing.com
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
--===============2059591160052936750==--
|