--===============5918990580839165905==
--000000000000d180ab065c2b2abe
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
I couldn't find it on MSR, but I did find it on SCCA page.
On Wed, Sep 23, 2026, 2:42=E2=80=AFPM Barr, Scott <sbarr@mccarty-law.com> w=
rote:
> There has been a GT6 running for at least the last few years. I never ge=
t
> to see him run, but I can hear him :-)
>
>
>
> If you go to Motorsportsreg.com and go to the runoffs registration page,
> you can see an entry list, which includes car make and model.
>
>
>
> Scott (B.)
>
>
>
> *From:* Fot <fot-bounces@autox.team.net> *On Behalf Of *McKearn McKearn
> *Sent:* Wednesday, September 23, 2026 8:13 AM
> *To:* FOT list <fot@autox.team.net>
> *Subject:* [Fot] Runoffs
>
>
>
> Hi friends.
>
> I see the SCCA Runoffs are coming up the first weekend in October at
> Road America and I am wondering if any Triumphs will be racing this year?
> If so, what race group would they be in ?
>
> P.J.
> _______________________________________________
> fot@autox.team.net
>
> http://www.fot-racing.com
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
> Unsubscribe/Manage <http://www.team.net/pipermail/fotUnsubscribe/Manage>:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/dbm.spitfire@gmail.com
>
>
>
--000000000000d180ab065c2b2abe
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
<div dir=3D"auto">I couldn't find it on MSR, but I=C2=A0 did find it on=
SCCA page.</div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><div =
dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Wed, Sep 23, 2026, 2:42=E2=80=AFPM Barr=
, Scott <<a href=3D"mailto:sbarr@mccarty-law.com">sbarr@mccarty-law.com<=
/a>> wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0=
0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
<div lang=3D"EN-US" link=3D"#467886" vlink=3D"#96607D" style=3D"word-wrap:b=
reak-word">
<div class=3D"m_-6899915990938156635WordSection1">
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">There has been a GT6 running for at least the last f=
ew years.=C2=A0 I never get to see him run, but I can hear him=C2=A0 :-)<u>=
</u><u></u></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">If you go to Motorsportsreg.com and go to the runoff=
s registration page, you can see an entry list, which includes car make and=
model.<u></u><u></u></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">Scott (B.)<u></u><u></u></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p>
<div style=3D"border:none;border-top:solid #e1e1e1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in">
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><b><span style=3D"font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"=
;Calibri",sans-serif">From:</span></b><span style=3D"font-size:11.0pt;=
font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif"> Fot <<a href=3D"mailto:fot-=
bounces@autox.team.net" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">fot-bounces@au=
tox.team.net</a>>
<b>On Behalf Of </b>McKearn McKearn<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, September 23, 2026 8:13 AM<br>
<b>To:</b> FOT list <<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net" target=3D"_bl=
ank" rel=3D"noreferrer">fot@autox.team.net</a>><br>
<b>Subject:</b> [Fot] Runoffs<u></u><u></u></span></p>
</div>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p>
<div>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">Hi friends.<u></u><u></u></p>
<div>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0 I see the SCCA Runoffs are coming up the firs=
t weekend in October at Road America and I am wondering if any Triumphs wil=
l be racing this year? If so, what race group would they be in ?<u></u><u><=
/u></p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=
=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =
=C2=A0 =C2=A0P.J.<u></u><u></u></p>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
_______________________________________________<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">=
fot@autox.team.net</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=
=3D"_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
<br>
errer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer norefe=
rrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a> <a href=3D"http:/=
/www.team.net/pipermail/fotUnsubscribe/Manage" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer=
" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot<br>
t/dbm.spitfire@gmail.com" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">h=
ttp://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/dbm.spitfire@gmail.com</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>
--000000000000d180ab065c2b2abe--
--===============5918990580839165905==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline
_______________________________________________
fot@autox.team.net
http://www.fot-racing.com
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
--===============5918990580839165905==--
|