fot
[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [Fot] Wet sleeve engine torsional vibrations

To: "vfracing@aol.com" <vfracing@aol.com>, Mark Cook <mecook635@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Wet sleeve engine torsional vibrations
From: Joe Boruch <jaboruch@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2026 18:49:09 +0000 (UTC)
Authentication-results: autox.team.net;
Cc: FOT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Delivered-to: mharc@autox.team.net
Delivered-to: fot@autox.team.net
References: <638018250.837892.1789767327464.ref@mail.yahoo.com> <638018250.837892.1789767327464@mail.yahoo.com> <CAPR120_-cL-0vs0ViKg8+ZnDte0VPo+JuvtWQSsSe7tYa-3Pqw@mail.gmail.com>
--===============5499780583951436764==
        boundary="----=_Part_175784_1301920423.1790102949861"

------=_Part_175784_1301920423.1790102949861
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 Phil, I did not get your original email, but got a couple of the responses=
. =C2=A0Sorry I do not have any information to help, but here is a link to =
TerriAnn's web site. JoeBhttp://www.tr3a.info/index.htm


    On Tuesday, September 22, 2026 at 02:41:33 PM EDT, Mark Cook <mecook635=
@gmail.com> wrote: =20
=20
 Phil,
Confirming I received it as well, but I have no knowledge regarding the top=
ic.=C2=A0
Thanks,
Mark Cook
On Fri, Sep 18, 2026 at 5:41=E2=80=AFPM <vfracing@aol.com> wrote:

Hi!
Seeking information on the torsional vibrations in the wet sleeve TR engine=
.=C2=A0 Particularly those above 6000 rpm.=C2=A0 Need to know the frequency=
 of the vibrations, if anyone has any info?=C2=A0 Data for billet crank as =
well s factory crank would be helpful.
This has been discussed before, I think.=C2=A0 Please forgive the repetitio=
n, as I don't know how to access prior messages.=C2=A0 TerriAnn has some in=
fo, but I can't seem to access the homepage.
Thanks, Amici!
Phil_______________________________________________
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
il.com



_______________________________________________
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
o.com


 =20
------=_Part_175784_1301920423.1790102949861
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body><div class=3D"yahoo-style-wrap" style=3D"font-fami=
ly:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div class=
=3D"ydpb0ca433yahoo-style-wrap" style=3D"font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvet=
ica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div></div>
        <div>Phil, I did not get your original email, but got a couple of t=
he responses. &nbsp;Sorry I do not have any information to help, but here i=
s a link to TerriAnn's web site. JoeB</div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"=
false"><span class=3D"ydp766de358pasted-link"><a href=3D"http://www.tr3a.in=
fo/index.htm" rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank">http://www.tr3a.info/index=
.htm</a></span><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false"><br></div><=
div><br></div>
       =20
        </div><div id=3D"ydp8e778e6ayahoo_quoted_0161673566" class=3D"ydp8e=
778e6ayahoo_quoted">
            <div style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, s=
ans-serif;font-size:13px;">
               =20
                <div>
                    On Tuesday, September 22, 2026 at 02:41:33 PM EDT, Mark=
 Cook &lt;mecook635@gmail.com&gt; wrote:
                </div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><div id=3D"ydp8e778e6ayiv6516122088"><div dir=3D"ltr">=
<div>Phil,</div><div><br></div><div>Confirming I received it as well, but I=
 have no knowledge regarding the topic.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>Than=
ks,</div><div><br></div><div>Mark Cook</div></div><br><div class=3D"ydp8e77=
8e6ayiv6516122088gmail_quote ydp8e778e6ayiv6516122088gmail_quote_container"=
><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"ydp8e778e6ayiv6516122088gmail_attr">On Fri, Sep =
18, 2026 at 5:41=E2=80=AFPM &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:vfracing@aol.com"; rel=3D"=
nofollow" target=3D"_blank">vfracing@aol.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><block=
quote style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,2=
04);padding-left:1ex;" class=3D"ydp8e778e6ayiv6516122088gmail_quote"><div s=
tyle=3D"font-family:Matter, Helvetica Neue, Segoe UI, Helvetica, Arial, san=
s-serif;font-size:12pt;">Hi!</div><div style=3D"font-family:Matter, Helveti=
ca Neue, Segoe UI, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"><br></div>=
<div style=3D"font-family:Matter, Helvetica Neue, Segoe UI, Helvetica, Aria=
l, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;">Seeking information on the torsional vibrati=
ons in the wet sleeve TR engine.&nbsp; Particularly those above 6000 rpm.&n=
bsp; Need to know the frequency of the vibrations, if anyone has any info?&=
nbsp; Data for billet crank as well s factory crank would be helpful.</div>=
<div style=3D"font-family:Matter, Helvetica Neue, Segoe UI, Helvetica, Aria=
l, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"><br></div><div style=3D"font-family:Matter, =
Helvetica Neue, Segoe UI, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;">Thi=
s has been discussed before, I think.&nbsp; Please forgive the repetition, =
as I don't know how to access prior messages.&nbsp; TerriAnn has some info,=
 but I can't seem to access the homepage.</div><div style=3D"font-family:Ma=
tter, Helvetica Neue, Segoe UI, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:12pt=
;"><br></div><div style=3D"font-family:Matter, Helvetica Neue, Segoe UI, He=
lvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;">Thanks, Amici!</div><div style=
=3D"font-family:Matter, Helvetica Neue, Segoe UI, Helvetica, Arial, sans-se=
rif;font-size:12pt;"><br></div><div style=3D"font-family:Matter, Helvetica =
Neue, Segoe UI, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;">Phil</div>___=
____________________________________________<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net"; rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank">fo=
t@autox.team.net</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com"; rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank">ht=
tp://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
<br>
=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"nofollow" target=
=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a> <a href=3D"http://www.team.ne=
t/pipermail/fotUnsubscribe/Manage" rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank">http:=
//www.team.net/pipermail/fot<br>
t/mecook635@gmail.com" rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team=
.net/mailman/options/fot/mecook635@gmail.com</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>
</div>_______________________________________________<br><a href=3D"mailto:=
fot@autox.team.net" rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank">fot@autox.team.net</=
a><br><br><a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com"; rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"=
_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br><br>Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.=
team.net/donate.html" rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.ne=
t/donate.html</a><br>Archive: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive"; rel=
=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a> <a href=
=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot"; rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank">h=
ttp://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</a><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http=
://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/jaboruch@yahoo.com" rel=3D"nofollow" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/jaboruch@yahoo.=
com</a><br><br><br></div>
            </div>
        </div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_175784_1301920423.1790102949861--

--===============5499780583951436764==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot



--===============5499780583951436764==--

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>