fot
[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [Fot] Wet sleeve engine torsional vibrations

To: vfracing@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Wet sleeve engine torsional vibrations
From: Mark Cook <mecook635@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2026 13:44:32 -0400
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; arc=none d=gmail.com; s=20251104; t=1790099084; x=1790703884; darn=autox.team.net; h=content-type:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to :references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to :content-type; bh=N+YmvpwIXY/SKivVbP71cb5Im4sTU4OeXkWJqaXSVCk=; b=FXLkOeYgl0L7a49ndlaiHDuQRgxA67mNajnnfjFPiOlp3RIw+f5GPa/f9Ho/6O3v1p 9caZgfK5QRb7rzULshDtOu2r3JtUkcdXW3RSKX7gj96TGCDHy/DVxRYEUHmotkg7P+fv 6BrZ7rEjbxHoWC4Hq4bbG8Ie20/6cVJESKHGHqmBLBdxDFhJPUl0qShS6eu5eKVUP5Fq k60COAIYeNU+I8P7rkgxpvRhvBEnH8Kq0MFzK6BGrHqmiJvxTp6axAzuQaXeJE+DpaNg qbnMAW3nDYiDIa2erEUVJGC7sMDxMAXtM6t6gYzWVGTuuNQc+xZhEgW46Udc44sWT7v9 umMw== d=1e100.net; s=20260707; t=1790099084; x=1790703884; h=content-type:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to :references:mime-version:x-gm-gg:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to:content-type; bh=N+YmvpwIXY/SKivVbP71cb5Im4sTU4OeXkWJqaXSVCk=; b=x6j1y2woTwVqIrd8BCkl+15Mxg7A5TGaYA39WEqzQ8O2WsSCaG6qG58jUhJ/dpp7Dv mHBby6SGCsgozFRSzvv9+F4jeEt23FPJg50238jEtOsp99fTCH3vPoR8zgMAKh0LsfJf PPL2uYNJymJ6JUfBlAEy6D9TIGmM+e3bWMcORLYep2zQ2rE1iTdAOQjK4FD9haMIFAOy UN11+NiQyDBa7iBZ1ZvM+J0pDSowLgp2GC3JU5VXx2iKjl9e/E2ixmC56GgKEvaTvwvT ZivX/c8FhymCPUP7gpL9mSFB9yCtm0Qdtp4ObAjW+jqpo41zhllwZ8l8O3fVQe322zPf CRaQ== 3atf8zVj/4X/JkmcSWh/fBd2/z1GZ/RWHz3YQUqw6ml15cEQ0ZMeDJkR/L+ChmMF+juicLEJ6ao egBK52SeCPbpFNU32Rmj20I5/F2Id6ZY= Kejve5crDp/vP4N+kMPjgXnIca1R7C3p68S5ldfa9OGD8EKYMWh3r0JDv/tUbMhj1eUka+YjEQY 1oQe6mdAmCAAEv1F5+s6dUwu6FGJQ0eQthDptGZUNmdaPF/pzNiu2a6a5nk9jgkiZuKSaGSXUIb OxLhzHk2TBGmaDZ2YJik/9QxV2xQCzji6Pn2aWdK/ZHPGiPoCoprNJRfDxhXyXkvIl2ZSkW3v9y vwWZ/NHwcxtAcgJwUz4q13W2HSh7lKeFVNl26AjbenjYMs9jHCjcaJVe d9443c01a7336-2df69d3aed3mr1260335ad.22.1790099083801; Tue, 22 Sep 2026 10:44:43 -0700 (PDT)
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20260327; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references bh=N+YmvpwIXY/SKivVbP71cb5Im4sTU4OeXkWJqaXSVCk=; fh=f5pdNofIqDYjR357JeKA8Uy62AAaANudnVuQaoTWZs8=; b=fhQbC3qtiseh6UUZFms+pbcJj3eW7ty1Yb2pwbEMbIokqqPrj/c05AbH0HLBAdgJA3 lq3cPQBK/JKlXGmGoC0LAJkDotIBa5e6PmTgdAzwgX7u03Ejp7D4hZtiHn7yLteOwSLk 94GUaH3dQVsxlEm8pHkFJAHekwQUC2uKU7QYRZdU2sQ0fxdXOnFTRfCOD2ktrvCEaF9g 48OpwXDTRaYMmpccD/0IoJuo0Tp1vJfA+j6U6Iw8QWDbv2WzXYTyr7iJBK2m6xWou25e nIC64gmfCNgpAvFyEVjVb+Jc/51JOL2NZ1Lq75Bew22RFJUhEgW87A/Qx85qKTJlESqr UK8g==; darn=autox.team.net
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1790099084; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20260327; b=mQW2RXol2AOfLoUmYrA5nPAAKQrFIrKGOUTFZiFahFk2Kg57EIjtgNsSvqDkKDNmcT LyMYK4wVHk1SXNTV9Q5wKZcHpnP/prY2GHgM/Tc/qzVsJF3JzBDFt0UKsf/NQXrH7OTM jZMTHCW1azuDoUzIPmO8O25GbyS+pfC2fF/oYICj2iW/EcbkxytvvGATAQpD00OsZWKQ LjUw1w58RvfVY1cWXJR0gwz8mTwVO9SNeeriz8FnF4MA3h3O3wUGns23VLihDwwN5s5/ Pjrox74ekiB/5GxsEcDHG8x5adJHqx25aU2b6fAmPfItDCvHhBG+sTz0Weyppx8dE/IZ mBug==
Authentication-results: autox.team.net;
Cc: FOT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Delivered-to: mharc@autox.team.net
Delivered-to: fot@autox.team.net
References: <638018250.837892.1789767327464.ref@mail.yahoo.com> <638018250.837892.1789767327464@mail.yahoo.com>
--===============5894329592174129704==

--00000000000000b8fc065c15ec62
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Phil,

Confirming I received it as well, but I have no knowledge regarding the
topic.

Thanks,

Mark Cook

On Fri, Sep 18, 2026 at 5:41=E2=80=AFPM <vfracing@aol.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Seeking information on the torsional vibrations in the wet sleeve TR
> engine.  Particularly those above 6000 rpm.  Need to know the frequency o=
f
> the vibrations, if anyone has any info?  Data for billet crank as well s
> factory crank would be helpful.
>
> This has been discussed before, I think.  Please forgive the repetition,
> as I don't know how to access prior messages.  TerriAnn has some info, bu=
t
> I can't seem to access the homepage.
>
> Thanks, Amici!
>
> Phil
> _______________________________________________
> fot@autox.team.net
>
> http://www.fot-racing.com
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
> Unsubscribe/Manage <http://www.team.net/pipermail/fotUnsubscribe/Manage>:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/mecook635@gmail.com
>
>
>

--00000000000000b8fc065c15ec62
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Phil,</div><div><br></div><div>Confirming I received =
it as well, but I have no knowledge regarding the topic.=C2=A0</div><div><b=
r></div><div>Thanks,</div><div><br></div><div>Mark Cook</div></div><br><div=
 class=3D"gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmai=
l_attr">On Fri, Sep 18, 2026 at 5:41=E2=80=AFPM &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:vfrac=
ing@aol.com">vfracing@aol.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"=
gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(20=
4,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div style=3D"font-family:Matter,Helvetica Neu=
e,Segoe UI,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt">Hi!</div><div style=
=3D"font-family:Matter,Helvetica Neue,Segoe UI,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;f=
ont-size:12pt"><br></div><div style=3D"font-family:Matter,Helvetica Neue,Se=
goe UI,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt">Seeking information on th=
e torsional vibrations in the wet sleeve TR engine.=C2=A0 Particularly thos=
e above 6000 rpm.=C2=A0 Need to know the frequency of the vibrations, if an=
yone has any info?=C2=A0 Data for billet crank as well s factory crank woul=
d be helpful.</div><div style=3D"font-family:Matter,Helvetica Neue,Segoe UI=
,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt"><br></div><div style=3D"font-fa=
mily:Matter,Helvetica Neue,Segoe UI,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12=
pt">This has been discussed before, I think.=C2=A0 Please forgive the repet=
ition, as I don&#39;t know how to access prior messages.=C2=A0 TerriAnn has=
 some info, but I can&#39;t seem to access the homepage.</div><div style=3D=
"font-family:Matter,Helvetica Neue,Segoe UI,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font=
-size:12pt"><br></div><div style=3D"font-family:Matter,Helvetica Neue,Segoe=
 UI,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt">Thanks, Amici!</div><div sty=
le=3D"font-family:Matter,Helvetica Neue,Segoe UI,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif=
;font-size:12pt"><br></div><div style=3D"font-family:Matter,Helvetica Neue,=
Segoe UI,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt">Phil</div>_____________=
__________________________________<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net"; target=3D"_blank">fot@autox.team.net<=
/a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com"; rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">=
http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
<br>
et=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer" targe=
t=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a> <a href=3D"http://www.team.n=
et/pipermail/fotUnsubscribe/Manage" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">ht=
tp://www.team.net/pipermail/fot<br>
t/mecook635@gmail.com" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.te=
am.net/mailman/options/fot/mecook635@gmail.com</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--00000000000000b8fc065c15ec62--

--===============5894329592174129704==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot



--===============5894329592174129704==--

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>