fot

Re: [Fot] Frame paint

To: McKearn McKearn <mckearn2@gmail.com>, McKearn McKearn via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Frame paint
From: DAVE HOGYE via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 20:21:25 -0700 (PDT)

------=_Part_731316_1642300722.1695871285261

I'd suggest POR 15.  Depending on the color, the number changes.  I think 15 is
black.  Gray is something else, maybe 10.  Spray or brush on.  I've used
Rustoleum as the touchup rattle spray cans are perfectly matched to the quart
cans, and you can get it just about anywhere.  POR products might be a little
more durable than Rustoleum.  If the frame is bare metal, an epoxy primer is a
good start, but with POR I "think" you can skip the primer.
Dave H.