fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup.

To: Terry Sopher <terrysopher@gmail.com>, Ronnie Babbitt <ronnie.babbitt@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup.
From: "John H. Hasty via Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 01:47:52 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=mhc-law.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=mhc-law.com; d=MullenHollandCooperPA.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector2-MullenHollandCooperPA-onmicrosoft-com; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=ULLUeQkroUpJXm/9fRoTIqFYfvJbRUwqsEEyxnU0Knc=; b=WIrpXj9mS+dN2gLuUvs1BFI/rSP4chSBRonSWU2qiCKklUqGw29hpjdFQ+PBY8vpa75GFAVwyY1AI/KZbW2XpbkErKikWI7TGXZOZcXDR68JcUMB59utukKRu4CTXDTye6dhwSfpiXl0/EK817xzFhz+fZ083DoBMCdSL2feZBw=
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=ULLUeQkroUpJXm/9fRoTIqFYfvJbRUwqsEEyxnU0Knc=; b=dJ0MA1w1ypiAYccyLgFVq1pYlc4OeErWjME+dlfiyGtCLDHfOW2TONnD+UxUy2EDgURMpeOWx3kkBq3fPScy+EdAYL65ll/u/avXLBfuo1HDWrbI9rWDJUHB78xtr43d73x/g9oqRMaNcEZNvT0qlP1rRvh23KNNBXUk94s/q9vU6tnvkUAHAmTnUmgH9ah4lAuU/JKpwL9dyhu1/wiJk/3Ue00U5977gEaAy/aW0DnWw9hL0wV9QNgGkm0f8eK+ENjHDOyMZdUc7coiYR2mcDN9SYAWeozqOBCcck6pYpTd4aNH3CHm8DsbEb6s4PA9SCmZyuMjgQtCaOnWoX9nWA==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=AvXy2jTb9CZr6blG+stSTWLF0EQt5P5ivu5PVhT0k/1QV/+YVxhSmxDKqG5JpDFIAN3YFbxZ+oKnmi0ZJbyBlJzlRqq8MVffJRzrs1bhfYWSjJQs566olm4eicNrdnMhtSrU8UlDq6566ZYItchkjlEipBNk+EZjrpgmfY7wuOQGIw62HshxhUCXxYMJw68zeZEYNdpVvheX7klFlnJCwYv9n5iw/boB7uHYO1gRFW6iO5ua6QXvdgBSZlNvpqxiiVWPmyytFL6sIz221Lk290lkJrfoY97eq2E+LTdIgKCuRuZjX+SeEHxT3wQ+NPj9WqA/60V4tswaTFKoLkQdow==