fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup.

To: Ronnie Babbitt <ronnie.babbitt@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup.
From: Jason Ostrowski via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 14:09:04 -0700
Cc: FOT@autox.team.net
Typically I would chose a smaller club type event. But a big festival event
every few years makes sense for exposure, something different, and for those
that Might prefer a festival type event.
I never in a million years Would have thought that our most recent RA event
would have provided the amount of racing action that we needed and thought that
some may have been disappointed by â??lack of this or thatâ?? , too much
â??pomp and circumstanceâ?? â??to busyâ??, â??too expensiveâ??
All of which I get...but everything came together perfectly by and for our
Group and it will go down in my book as perhaps the best racing event I have
ever been involved in. The racing, the special non racing stuff really came
together as something I feel blessed to have been a part of.
So, go figure.
To me, Hereâ??s what is the most import thing...
Having a race chairman or small group of people that will bring a good Kastner
Cup event to ANY given Track or event.
People can suggest this or that track, like or dislike this type of event, but
the most important thing is the ACTION TAKEN to plan and execute the event.
The quality of the Kastner Cup starts with a dedicated race chair who is going
to be doing everything on the behalf of the driverâ??s needs.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
1969 Triumph GT6+ Racecars

Sent from my iPhone