fot

[Fot] 13” Cosmic Wheels

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] 13” Cosmic Wheels
From: Terry Sopher via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 23:33:59 -0400
Amici,

Looking for a set of 13â?? Cosmic Wheels For my Road Spitfire.

This â??69 Spitfire has been in my life since I was 15 and came new from the
Triumph Dealer in Geneva Switzerland with Cosmic wheels.  I sold the car in
2006 & just got it back this summer.  The original Cosmics are now a bit rough
& the car is wearing Minilite wheels.

FWIW - I found a set of Cosmic 13â?? wheels on eBay, but seller will not ship
them, only will local pick up.

Plz PM me if you have a set of Cosmic or as an alternative 13â?? American
Racing Silverstones. Thanks, Terry