fot

[Fot] TR6 Oil Pump Pickup Thread

Subject: [Fot] TR6 Oil Pump Pickup Thread
From: pvucinic at netspace.net.au (Peter Vucinic)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 18:14:07 +1000
Thanks Kas!

From: Kas Kastner [mailto:kaskastner at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, 23 April 2017 5:26 AM
To: Bill Tobin
Cc: Robert Lang; Peter Vucinic; FOT
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 Oil Pump Pickup Thread

This is oil pump mod in the Preparation Handbook download on page starting
page130.

Never be beaten by equipment.

On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 10:21 AM, Bill Tobin via Fot <fot at autox.team.net>
wrote:

Sorry for the delayed response.

I checked my new spare and it does not apper to be pinned. Looks to be a press
fit, which could easily become a depressed fit.    Sorry.

Didn't one of Kas' books address the issue of pinning or staking the oil pump
drive shaft?

Cheers, Bill