fot

[Fot] TR6 diff

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR6 diff
From: "Bill Tobin" <william.tobin31@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 21:26:52 -0400
Hi All, I have a question about setting up a TR6 diff.
The pinion bearing preload or torque is pretty straightforward. It has a solid
spacer and shims are removed or added for the turning torque setting.
Now for the side shims/preload: I have a manual and have read it a couple
times.
Can someone translate the British language into American? I know form past
experience how to do a Plymouth, and I'm assuming the same principles apply.
Any help would be appreciated. The manual is kind of foggy. Maybe something is
lost in translation!
Thanks, Bill
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com