fot

Re: Lost Magazines

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lost Magazines
From: Robertten1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 10:22:59 EST
Amici FOTers,

I appreciate all the responses so far to my last post about my magazine
dilemma.  But, I must confess that I'm not sure what method of the mail
service that Paul used to send my collection of Triumph magazines.  I am
assuming that he used the same method as all the collections that went out to
all that ordered them.  Thus I concluded I should have received my collection
about the same as most, about three weeks.  This should have been about the
middle of November in my estimation, and here we are January of the new year
almost 3 months since Paul posted the offer.

So at best I'll have to wait for Paul to come back from his European vacation
and try to solve this mystery.  Patience is the word.  Working on the race
car will hopefully help to keep this problem off my mind.

Again thanks for all your responses, wish you all a Happy New Year.

Bob T.
'64 Spitfire GT  LeMans replica/autocrosser