fot

Re: Lost Magazines

To: baxter culver <baxterculver@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Lost Magazines
From: carco@t-online.de
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 19:05:03 +0100
Guys,

I have got the magazines in one week but in Germany.
But I have sent a package parts to the USA via economy mail  (over the ocean
airmail than surface post office men says me it should be in the States in 10-12
days). It was after four weeks by the buyer.
This to the Postal Service.
It can be in 10-12 days but also in 30 days. No warranty.

Carsten Conrads

Germany

TR4 ex 5VC  '62
TR4A           '65