fot

Re: Rotoflex vs. swing-spring

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Rotoflex vs. swing-spring
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 07:22:53 -0700
I find it hard to believe that I would have at any time recommended changing
from a independant rear suspension to a swing axle type.  I have said some
silly things along the way but I'd sure like to see proof of this one.  I
don't remember us ever using the swing spring.( I do remember testing a car
with the swing spring though, and found it okay)  We made our own springs
and used other ways of making the suspension to what we felt was necessary.