fot

Re: Montezuma's Ferrari

To: emanteno@ibm.net
Subject: Re: Montezuma's Ferrari
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 22:34:29 -0400
Irv Korey wrote:

> > From: R. John Lye <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
>
> > >"A Triumph Racing Fraternity" (instead of) "A Triumph Racing
> Organization"
> >

> > Not that anyone probably cares, but I dislike the "Fraternity" tag
> > myself.  I'd rather use "Organization" or something other than the
> > "F" word.
>
> The problem with the word "organization" is that it implys:
>
> dues
> officers
> rules
> meetings
>
> none of which we have. If we aren't organized, can we be an organization?
>
> ;-)
>
> Maybe someone has a better suggestion?
>
> Irv
yesterday i asked burt, he was in our booth, how he could guarantee me
the the book would ot be "whored" if we decided to become a dealer.  he
has acouple people i know will discount and dump at the first
opportunity.  never did get a good or even fair answer.  ted fyi
--
Ted Schumacher
TS Imported Automotive