Re: [Roadsters] CA Datsun

To: Pete Peters <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] CA Datsun
From: Bill Oakes <boakes@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 18:08:11 -0600
Cc: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Amen, brother. On year 7, and "getting real close." Again. Still.

> On Feb 20, 2015, at 5:00 PM, Pete Peters <ppeters914@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> I'll save you the long, sordid tale, but 11 years later and I'm still not
driving my roadster -PLUS- I'm doing exactly what I didn't want to do in the
first place; spending $10k plus "since the engine is out."

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/ljordan704@netscape.net

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/ppeters914@comcast.net

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/granvillecomputing@hot
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/boakes@gmail.com