[Roadsters] Here's a great opportunity from a Roadster Owner (or two or

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Here's a great opportunity from a Roadster Owner (or two or three or four)
From: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 15:54:02 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: BARTERDUDE
Hey Fellow Datsun owners, I have been pissed at trying for years to find a
source that I could feature my Datsun Sports Cars nationally, but virtually
 everything out there I get buried in the weeds with all the MOM-Mobiles,
Trucks,  and yucky sedans.

So I have spent several years developing _www.SportsCars4Sale.com_
(http://www.SportsCars4Sale.com)  which is  exclusively for selling guess what
????
- SPORTS CARS, and I have decided to  make a special offer to the Roadster
world to help you and help build  traction with a variety of cars for sell at
a super cheap price for my fellow  Datsun Roadster owners.

Here the details.

If you  sell sports cars, you know it is not something everyone wants.  So
why not expand your exposure with the  worldbs premier site for selling
sports cars exclusively?  After many years we have finally  unveiled a site to
feature sports cars only.  Donbt let them get lost in the weeds  through
sites with all sorts of bnot-sexyb vehicles, bring these special cars to
the
forefront.
We are presenting a limited offer to the first 200 sellers  to feature your
car at _www.SportsCars4Sale.com_ (http://www.sportscars4sale.com/)  for
only $1.00.  Thatbs right ONE BUCK and you get our Base  Coat package which
gives you:
    *   Ad runs for 8  Weeks (60 days)
    *   Each car can  have the primary picture, plus 5 additional  pictures
    *   Ease of  contact options for buyers.
    *   A Small  bFeaturedb Classified for 8 weeks (60 days) displayed in
random rotation on  our home page marquee.
We are looking to build inventory on  the site quickly, so thatbs why web
re offering this fantastic deal.  We have database of over 73 million  emails
that we are just waiting to launch once we have at least a couple hundred
cars listed.  Will also build more visitors  with Google Ad words for Datsun
Roadsters driving anyone world wide looking for  a great car.
To take advantage of this special  offer, signup on the site and just click
ADD TO CART under the Base Coat program  button.  Make sure it shows your
$48.95 discount and total due of just ONE DOLLAR.

You can share this with any type of  sports car/coupe owner, so if you have
a Camaro, Ferrari, Jaguar, Miata,  Corvette (you know b the other sexy
cars), then pass this on to your  friends and family.

Questions b call  Gary at  303-840-7172 ext 101.
Sports Cars 4 Sale  is a division of eValues, Inc.
Gary is co-founder of the Wyoming Colorado Roadster  Owners Club (WyCROC)