[Roadsters] OT- untitled Okinawa 70 240Z for sale also #3 1500

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] OT- untitled Okinawa 70 240Z for sale also #3 1500
From: chalsted@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:44:44 +0000 (UTC)
I've decided to sell the Okinawa 240, too many cars... I have the original
bill of sale with the Japanese tax stamp on it. original owner spent around
$12k just to store this car the past decade... first $5k owns it, not a dicker
price. worth every bit of that and more.B  also will be cutting loose of
SPL310-00003 in the near future, it's pretty close to real nice now. painted
the engine wednesday, trying to decide whether to go with th.e original
transmission or stick a 5spd in there...Nissan corporate paid $25k unrestored
for serial number 2 a while back. have a 35k original mile 66 1600 with
excellent body, new Konis, detailed engine...$3500 on that one and you finish
it. contact me offlist if interested.

Craig