[Roadsters] It's Finally Finished

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] It's Finally Finished
From: Herb Petty <haabu@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 17:15:11 -0700 (PDT)
ATT. Chris,
Looks like your new Roadster is verrrry lucky.
I'm sure you'll get many positive comments.
For Safty sake, are you aware that your inside door handles,  are in the wrong
position ?  Please don't think I'm critizing, but a small child, or even an
adult, could open the doors pretty easy.
The correct position for the drivers side is 1:00 o,clock, & the passenger
side is 11 o'clock.  I hope you bring this beautiful car to Solvang next
year.

Herb Petty