Re: [Roadsters] brake flushing

To: quinlanhook@comcast.net, Gary and Cindy Ault <aultgc@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] brake flushing
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 3:37:14 -0700
Has any one actually used the denatured alchohol to flush a system? Are they
any concers, drawbacks, etc?

What happens if not all the alchohol is removed from the lines?

Thanks

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning

---- Gary and Cindy Ault <aultgc@att.net> wrote:

Just garden-variety denatured alcohol.  Label says it is "Shellac thinner,
alcohol & chafing dish fuel, gas line antifreeze and windshield washer
anti-moistre gasoline additive".

Gary