[Roadsters] My '69 1600

To: Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] My '69 1600
From: Joseph Jedwabny <jedwabny@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 16:55:29 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Hello all,

I am in Scotts Valley, CA (Santa Cruz county) and was wanting to check the
list's interest about my '69 "BumbleBee."

She has been with me for around 10 years, always garaged or kept under cover
since I've owned her. I don't drive her much and I'm contemplating selling her
if the price is right. Minor rust on bumpers, STRONG engine, only complaint is
she is a little hard to start. Never overheated, no accidents, etc. She could
use a new parking brake cable as well.

See pictures at www.mygoodstuff4sale.com.

(I also have a Toyota 4-Runner on that site that needs a head gasket but super
nice as well. It's a 84)

If high on the "bee" is 13K, and low is 3500 I'm not sure what will be the
magic number. I just per her on Craig's List.

Honestly, I wouldn't sell her to anyone who won't take her seriously.
She is a special car, for real. You know how it is.

Feel free to email me if interested.

Thanks,
JJ