Re: Parting out a car

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parting out a car
From: "Bill Oakes" <boakes@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 09:40:22 -0600
Hi all,

I'm ready to jump into my first roadster - everything is pretty much
taken apart (the easy part) and I'm getting ready to find a place to
paint it. Now, one of the first hard parts, the color.

It's currently red, a couple shades of red, really. My wife and I like
a nice cherry red but I already have that on my 240z. Starting to lean
toward leaving it red, but obviously not sure.

Is there a place that has a colllection of pictures of roadsters of
all colors? I've seen a few places that have pix like 311s.org and
roadster.org, any others?

thanks
-Bill
Libertyville, IL