OT, new job!

To: "Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT, new job!
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 18:09:57 -0400
  I finally go back to work Monday morning!  Only part time and the first
week will be mostly training.  But it should be very rewarding.  And the
best part is it's TAX FREE!

  And if for some unthinkable reason, you end up in Robinson Memorial
Hospital in Ravenna, Ohio, I may be the one that pushes your wheel chair to
the door when you get discharged.  It's a volunteer position, but it will
get me out of the house and I can get back to feeling useful again.  Last
pay check was December 2004, but that hasn't slowed me down yet!

Paul Kort
Ohio
1969 1600 roadster
1972 510 wagon