Oil pressure gauge hose for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Oil pressure gauge hose for sale
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:16:53 EDT
Hello all,

    I had a couple of the pressure line that screws  into the side of the
block and goes toward the gauge on the late 1600 and 2000  engines rebuilt.
Since
I needed only one for my use I've got a spare. It was  rebuilt using
stainless braid covered Teflon tube, tested to 3000 PSI. It's a  little more hi
tech
looking than the original. If anyone is interested in  purchasing it, at my
cost, please let me know. I would prefer to have an old one  as a core so I can
get some more rebuilt. The next batch I'll see about  retaining the black
hose/spring covering look. Still with the good stuff on the  inside, just more
cosmetically like the original.

The price is $45 and here is a picture.

_http://members.aol.com/keith0alan/images/hose.jpg_
(http://members.aol.com/keith0alan/images/hose.jpg)