Re: OT / New eBay Phishing Scheme

To: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>,
Subject: Re: OT / New eBay Phishing Scheme
From: <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 5:24:09 -0700
Good morning all.

Good advice Tom!

--If you are selling on eBay pay very close attention to requests for
information e-mails you receive from interested bidders. --Be vigilant and
careful.--

Tom

I would like to add a request to Tom's great advice. If you get a phishing
email like this from Ebay or PayPal (which is owned by ebay, in case you didn't
know...). Forward any and all of these to ebay and/or paypal. The addresses are

spoof@ebay.com   OR   spoof@paypal.com

They investigate what they can and maybe it will do some good. It can't hurt
any way.

PEACE :-)

Tim
SPL311-27935
(Dad's, now mine) '70 1600 ( a restoration project)
'70 2000
A new addition to the family coming soon. More on it later after I take
delivery. Just don't tell my wife.