Nashville Meet

To: "'Roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nashville Meet
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:27:09 -0400
Hi All,

Here's the reply from Don at Next Gear (they're putting on the Nashville
Meet on Sunday. How cool is this. They're bringing a Dyno! I hope a few
SEROC members/List members show up! Now I REALLY wish I'd won that banner at
Mitty!! HAHAHAHA!

Hello Matthew I want to thank you for your interest in the car meet.
Parking at the meet will be by makes ie. Honda, Nisssan, VW etc. and by car
clubs. Admisssion, judging, and parking is free. There will be a dyno, live
dj. giveaways and a swap meet.  Also I wanted to thank you for posting on
auto.team.net.  All imports are welcome so tell your friends.  This meet is
on about 100 websites. We are expecting a huge turnout.

If you have any more questions you can email me at
don_napier@nextgearinc.com

Don Napier
NextGear

Hi Don,

My name is Matthew Smith. I'm the VERY proud owner of a 1970 Datsun SRL 311
2000 Solex Roadster named "Loreli" and a member of SEROC (South East
Roadster Owners Club). I saw a post on the "nissanclubs.com" forum about the
meet on 07/30. Hope you don't mind, but I re-posted that to the Datsun
Roadster Owners webring on auto.team.net. I intend to drive Loreli up from
Chattanooga for this event. I expect that another Roadster owner, Fran is
bringing her '68 2000 Roadster "Audrey" in as well. There may be several
more.  I wanted to know if there are admission fees, parking fees, (judging
fees?), etc. Loreli's not (yet) a show car, but she's pretty. :-)  She is a
daily driver, but she hasn't seen any of her kind since The Mitty 06' at
Road Atlanta. Is this event kind of a "park where you park" thing or are
there areas for brands (or world regions)?

I haven't been able to find out more from the internet, so I figured you
were the man to ask.

THANKS!!

Matt Smith, Chattanooga TN