Re: Looking for BRE windshield ...

To: Rob Beddington <RoadsterGB@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Looking for BRE windshield ...
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@tlabgalaxy.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 16:01:30 -0500
> Rob

> ... can anybody help?
>
> For reference, there's a link to images from the front page  at
>
> http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/intro.htm

Although you might get lucky, best bet is to have one fabricated. Maybe Les
can help.

Wonder who made the one in your picture? They might still be in business and
could provide some input. I bought my 510 fiberglass fenders, flares and
Spook from Hartman Fiberglass, the company that originally made the same
parts for BRE/Interpart. This was in the mid '80s and I'm not sure if
they're still in business. IIRC, they were on Ohms Way in Costa Mesa.

HTH,
Ron