Second Shasta panoramic

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Second Shasta panoramic
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 23:14:48 EDT
Hello all,

Here is the second of the Shasta  Roadster Meet  panoramic pictures. This
one was taken on Saturday at  the same time as the official picture. For  the
technically
inclined,  this is about half of the frame or about 90 degrees. Not really
optimal for this  camera but not bad. Because of the wide field of view this
camera really needs  to be level. This prevents getting higher and looking
down.
Might have to try it  out and see just how bad it is. Each of the programs
that I open these files  with seems to have different ideas about color
balance,
brightness and contrast.  To get them to look the best you may need to adjust
them for your  computer.
Copy and paste the links into your browser seems to work  best.

big file (118k)
_http://members.aol.com/roadsterranch/images/Shasta06F.jpg_
(http://members.aol.com/roadsterranch/images/Shasta06F.jpg)

bigger file (1.5 meg)

_http://members.aol.com/roadsterranch/images/Shasta06E.tif_
(http://members.aol.com/roadsterranch/images/Shasta06E.tif)

If you have dial up you'll be road kill on the information super  highway
file (2.6 meg)

_http://members.aol.com/roadsterranch/images/Shasta06D.tif_
(http://members.aol.com/roadsterranch/images/Shasta06D.tif)

In case you're curious, here is a small bit scanned at 2400 dpi  (2.2  meg)

_http://members.aol.com/roadsterranch/images/zoom.tif_
(http://members.aol.com/roadsterranch/images/zoom.tif)

As  I get time I'll get more scanned and posted.

keith  williams