Re: 10 years

To: dana nojima <noji-1@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: 10 years
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:46:19 -0500
Dana,

I'm not sure when the list started, but I looked through my personal
archive and found posts from June of 92.

Remember Ma Roadster? There were also quite a few posts from Tom Walter.

I'd like to go through more of the early posts I saved, to bring back
other names, but I don't have time right now. Anyone else remember other
early listers?

Peace,
Pat
67.5 1600 patiently waiting for an engine rebuild

--
-- Support Habitat for Humanity - a hand UP, not a hand OUT --