What I like about this list

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: What I like about this list
From: "Jim InVirginia" <nqrithfordatsun@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 22:18:25 -0400
For all,
It just occurred to me that what I like about this list is that most folks
fix their own cars.  No offense to those that do not, that's not what I
mean.  What I am talking about here is the attitude.

If you have ever been on one of the other lists (will not mention specific
cars, but think german or english)....there are people who talk about what
they did to fix their car.  But what they REALLY mean is that they paid
someone to fix their car in that way.  They just sort of leave out the part
about paying money to have someone else do it.

When folks on the Datsun list pay someone, they generally include comments
on who did it, and what kind of job they did, so others can benefit from the
knowledge.

I just thought that was a cool thought, so I am sharing it.
Thanks,
Jim

67 pushrod 2L 5spd "SAKE RKT"
72 510 wagon project (yes, still just a project)