RE: Roadster Spotting

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Roadster Spotting
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 22:14:42 -0400
Dang,
Didn't see it, but if it WAS at Mitty, during the All Japanese parade laps
on Sunday, I'm going to be REALLY upset... Pale yellow behind me... I
believe red behind him... Brad Holmes' beautiful car was just in front of
me! LOL!!! Why couldn't have shown all 13 or 14 of us SEROCers rippin
by?!?!?!! Loreli JUST MISSED her small screen debut! DAMMIT! Craig H. They'd
have had YOU on there! (hangin on for dear life!!! LOL!)

Matt Smith
And Loreli (she's a Silver 70' Solex)

Speed TV, Sports Car Revolution, episode #11013 -

About 14 minutes into the show, at the tail end of a segment on safety, Tom
Hnatiw is doing an on-camera standup on the outside of an up hill turn as a
bunch of cars on a parade lap come up and take the turn. First two cars were
pale yellow and dark red roadsters. Yellow car looked like a 2000, red car
an early 1600?

Unfortunately this episode isn't scheduled to be repeated any time soon,
AFAIK. I'm going to email Tom and ask when and where it was shot. They're
out of Ontario, but shoot all over so it might have been RA during the
Mitty.

!