Internet Datsun hall of fame

To: "bluebirds list" <bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com>,
Subject: Internet Datsun hall of fame
From: "Merlin" <merlin@datsunhistory.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 10:04:33 -0800
Hey all, just got back from Lasik... neat feeling to smell your eyeballs
burning(insert Lou/Corona joke here)...

Anyway, once the smoke clears a bit, I want to set up a Datsun Hall of Fame
as part of the all new version datsunhistory.com I'm working on.

Nominations can come later, but what I want feedback on right now is
categories...

So far I have:
Legends: IE Mr. K who would fall into several categories
Corporate/design: Hashimoto(DAT founder/designer), Uchino, Sato etc.
Drivers; IE Morton, Sharp
Race teams/builders: IE Electromotive, BSR
Datsun shops: Specialty Engineering, TSR,
Enthusiasts:Turbo tom(could also be in several categories

I would do several automatic inductions to build a list.. Mr K, Bob Sharp,
Mehta(multichampionship winners), etc, but after that maybe do 2 or 3 in
each category for the next few years... all voted for by the enthusiasts.

Any thoughts?

Merlin Blackwell
Blackwell Park Operations Ltd.
www.explorewellsgray.com