Wiring Harnesses - 68 vs 69

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiring Harnesses - 68 vs 69
From: roadster68 <roadster68@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 09:47:29 -0700
Roadster not starting.  I remember reading something a while back about how
these two differed.  My 68 has a  (6) fuse fusebox while the 69 has an (8)
fuser.  I used a 69 as a base to  rebuild my 68 harness which was trashed.
I followed the diagram as best as  I could.  The underdash main harness has
the most wires.  What things are  critical that could affect starting the
roadster?  Any difference in the  igntion switch area?  Larry.