Problem solved!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Problem solved!
From: "Paul" <heyace@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 21:24:53 -0800
Thank you to all that replied and gave there input on my stutter issue!  I
love it that you can throw something out there and you can get back all kinds
of great feedback.

On Friday on stopped by a friends place ( He used to race roadsters in the
80's ) to see if he had some Mikuni Jets laying around and after having him
school me in all the dynamics and engineering of how the mikuni carbs work, he
gave me his Jet Board and told me to go home and play around starting with air
correctors then onto the mains.  I was running 130 mains (thought they were
135) and 180 air's  It was a good combo for the A cam but not the B.  The car
would stutter in 2nd & 3rd gear at around 4k-5k RPM Not bad, only just not
quite as fun to have a heavy rt foot.  I now have 145 mains & 160 Air's  The
car now runs strong to 6500 Rpm with now just a hick-up of stutter @ around
6700 RPM.  I am happy with where things are now...MUCH BETTER Ahhhhhhhhh!

Thanks again to all that replied!

Paul(heyace)Gabriel
69 Solesx Silver "BULLET"
67.5 # 428