Alternate Clutch Master

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Alternate Clutch Master
From: nmleeds@mindspring.com
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 09:08:10 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
All,

So maybe it's me, but I can't seem to stop clashing the gears even though the
clutch and pivot are completely out so that it the fork is just barely touching
the throw our bearing when the peddle is up.

Thoughts?

My best it so just replace the clutch master with a master that has a slightly
larger bore so that every inch of peddle travel will get me more movement on
the clutch.  Has anyone changed the master out?  What replacement did people
use?

Thoughts?

Nathaniel Leeds
p.s. New magnaflow exhaust, routed below the rear axle sounds great and seems
to make the engine happy.