Re: Carb Options

To: andycost@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carb Options
From: JOver4X4@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 14:36:34 EST
Listers,

I also have some carbs for sale.  I have a set of 3 DCOEs and a Z-car
manifold.  One of the carbs is missing the auxillary venturis.  So, I would
sell the
set of 3 (carbs only) so you would have 2 useable carbs and one parts
carburetor.  I would like $300 for the 3 carbs.  Includes K&N filters but no
air
horns.  They are a matched set and came off of a running Z-car that was
wrecked.  I
bought them a few weeks ago so I can even give you the link to craigslist
where I purchased them.  If interested in any or all of the above please email
me.

Thanks,

John Over
68 2000