Re: Carb Options

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carb Options
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 11:12:55 -0600
I've got a set of weber adaptors for an SU manifold.  They allow you to
install twin downdraft webers.  I've also got a pair of rochester 2 jet
carbs that I was going to install on the weber adaptors.  The webers are
36/32 sequential but the rochestors are 40/40 (I think) and are not
sequential.  It was going to be quite unique when completed.  I'll sell the
whole set for $100 plus shipping.  The carbs need rebuilding and you will
have to fabricate a few pieces to get it to fit together.  It shouldn't be
too much of a challenge for the DIY type personality.

Thanks,

Andy Cost