Re: Charging problems

To: jkfroggie@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Charging problems
From: geegc@aol.com
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 16:35:42 -0500
Just bring it to  Pep Boys or Sears and have them test it, they will probably
do it for free.  An alternator is not for recharging a dead battery, it is for
keeping a live one charged.  Get a trickle charger and use it when you are not
driving regularly.  Three weeks seems way too soon for it to die unless you
have some parasitic drains on the battery when shut off.

Gary C