RE: 2000 Grill Question

To: <stebharvey@ameritech.net>,
Subject: RE: 2000 Grill Question
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 18:20:21 -0800
Back in June, Moe and his son Riaz posted about making another billet grille
for their roadster. There's a thread on the 311s.org forums:

<http://www.311s.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2587&highlight=grille>

Pictures at:

<http://community.webshots.com/album/366729377MmkcEf>

Cheers.

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA
1966 Datsun 1600 (SPL311-00799)

P.S.: Email the plans and make it 27! <g>