2000 Grill Question

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2000 Grill Question
From: <stebharvey@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 18:12:11 -0600
Group,

My 2000 grill (end to end 5 section piece) is so bent up I have no hope
of getting it looking good again. The center badge is in perfect
condition. Therefore, I've decided to build my own version out of square
stock steel and flat backing plate material. I may have it chromed if
the price isn't out of this world. Since I don't have a good piece to
look at, I have no reference on the following question. Is it my glasses
or do the pieces slightly bend up on both ends? I'm getting that
observation from viewing other roadster pictures on the web. If they do
bend up, I'm not sure why, or if I build it straight that it will look
strange. Any ideas?

Thanks

Steve Harvey
P.S. I got 26 people asking for the fender support drawing. I sure was
surprised by the great response.