Frozen Wheel!

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Frozen Wheel!
From: Matthew Cox <oscilloscope500@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:24:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hey everybody!

I was trying to move my parts car from my friend's yard (nice friend!) and the
front left wheel is frozen and dragging, making it impossible to get it up on
the dolly. This tire turned fine about 4-5 months ago, but we've had a lot of
rain (for Arizona) and that side has no fender to cover it. Something must have
rusted...

Any idea what is frozen and a quick way to get it unstuck? I dragged the car
with a truck, but that wheel won't turn. I want to get this thing out of my
friend's yard!

Oh... The car also has non-working brakes and hydraulics. Any ideas are
appreciated...

Matthew...