Re: Optima Battery

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Optima Battery
From: Andy Cost <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:50:29 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I use a 430 CCA Energizer lawn mower battery in my car.  It is tiny, only
weighs 15 pounds, and has pleanty of juice to crank a high compression U20 race
motor.  I carry a 900 CCA Champion with me to the races in case the lawn mower
battery can't get the job done and needs a jump.  Over the last year it has
never needed any help.  Make sure you have a really good ground path from the
starter to the battery and you can eliminate a lot of need for high apmerage.

Andy