Ball joints revisited - is there a factory alternative??

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ball joints revisited - is there a factory alternative??
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 19:04:22 +0930
 Well, there is good news and bad news.
I now have the Homer/Urvan BJs I won on EBAY.
They are HUGE and VERY robust.
They do approximate the Roadster BJs in shape (the "Y" shape) but are far
too big and the taper is also huge.
So.... It is back to the drawing bored for a cheaper alternative.
The bottom BJ needs to be a LOCATING type and the upper BJ is of the LOAD
BEARING type,
so any vehicle with a wishbone type of front suspension is a likely
candidate.

Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310