RE: Fuel line route - '68 2000cc

To: "roadster68" <roadster68@shaw.ca>,
Subject: RE: Fuel line route - '68 2000cc
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 20:49:54 -0700
My fuel hose runs from the tank to the fuel filter mounted on the front of
the engine bay, then to the fuel pump on the engine, then through a bracket
mounted to the front of the engine by one of the bolts holding the tensioner
cover on the front of the engine, then to the SU carbs.  If you want any
pics let me know.

Tom
69 2000, Mr. Hyde
Portland