Re: Solvang

To: Tminerpcav@aol.com, heyace@cox.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Solvang
From: Dan Zubkoff <zubkoff@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 21:52:01 -0700 (PDT)
Just to add to Tim's note...

Sign up for Solvang...it will be a BLAST. Let's get a
strong BADROC caravan to attend this year's show!

BTW: I'll be bringing my 67.5 2000 #134 which has
never been to Solvang. This is one of two known left
hand drive cars (#133 & #134) which are actually
titled as right hand drive (SR311).

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA
http://badroc.org