Re: Solvang

To: heyace@cox.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Solvang
From: Tminerpcav@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 23:54:27 EDT
Hey All,

I hope you all are making every attempt to attend the event.  I think this
years show will be bringing some new cars "out of the woodwork".  I will be
bringing the 67.5 2000 #585 car that was last show at the 1999 show.  I think
Mike
Young will be debuting the white 67.5 2000 he's been working on.   I've heard
it will be the best "survivor" 67.5 2000 (very original) that is out there.
Paul "Hey Ace" is working on one too.  I hope he can make it.  I wonder if Lou
Smalldino will have his ready.

It's going to be a grat time as always!  Try to make it.  It's a BLAST!!!!
I'm looking forward to seeing the folks I've met before and meeting some new
faces.

Tim Miner
67.5 2000 #502 & #585