Re: mirrors

To: "'Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net'"
Subject: Re: mirrors
From: Leigh Brooks <shifty@shiftco.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:19:03 -0800
The theory seems to be that the dealers installed the mirrors on the
early cars, so they are all over the place.

Later cars came to the US with a mirror on the driver's door.

In Japan it seems that two fender mirrors were stock. There were a
couple of variations on the placement depending on which mirror was
used.

IMHO fender mirrors look great on roadsters!

Leigh Brooks
NWDE
Seattle