Transmission 69 2000 Fairlady

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Transmission 69 2000 Fairlady
From: "Cindy Lawrie" <cindy@chibardun.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 06:23:57 -0600
Blank
Hi List,
A couple of years ago - my cousin gave me his 69 2000 Fairlady. The
transmission needs work - no reverse or 5th gear - so last week I finally went
to the local transmission shop to see about getting it fixed. They contacted
someone in CA and found out there are parts available and estimated that it
would cost between $1100 -$1500 to fix.
What are your thoughts and suggestions on this?
Thanks for any and all help!

Cindy
WI

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
Blank Bkgrd.gif]