Volvo Brake Conversion Help PLEASE!

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Volvo Brake Conversion Help PLEASE!
From: <ghare@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 17:20:02 -0500
My wife evidently threw away away the custom Earl's 10mmx1 banjo bolts and
crush washers. 2 weeks to get from Amercian Street Rod. Anybody know of
anything else that will work/place I can get them?

AAAARRRGGGHHH!!! I have been unable to get any part shipped correctly (except
for Keith's carbs) on ANY part I have purchased for this project ( I mean the
whole car, not ust the brakes), and the very few things that are right are in
California (I'm in Florida) so 5 days or else a ton in shipping........